Sunday 15 September 2013

Exclusive Celeb Pictures from DSTV Basketball Throwdown, Lagos

Ok people. I did promise I would bring you some cool pictures. I had fun at the event. All shots taken by me, and I know some of you will think I am lousy at photography but, I try sha. lol. Forgive the bias towards my man Dare Art-Alade. The guy no bad at all. Cool looking dude, I must say. Did I tell you earlier that M.I and Sound Sultan can hold their own when it comes to the hoop? I was right, actually. Not only can these guys do music, some of them can play too but, don't expect something close to Kobe's. lol. Enjoy and comment. Cheers peeps.

Dare giving props to Ebony Life TV
 
Dare with the Ebony Life TV crew








Cool.




Sound Sultan getting interviewed




John Ugbe. MD, Multichoice Nigeria


L-R. Shumani Gerada, John Ugbe, Chris Obasi. All three of Multichoice Nigeria


Soccer Presenter and Commentator, Moses Praiz


Sound Sultan giving props to Ebony Life TV

Guests at the event

Olisa Adibua of Beat 99.9fm




Victoria Kimani, Chocolate City First Lady




JJC (Skillz)

DJ Jimmy Jatt

DJ Spin All, Beat 99.9 FM



Beverly Osu

Melvin


MI

He did dribble that guy, though I suspect he was only allowed to. lol.

Praiz

2 comments: